London Cocktail Week 2015, 5-11 October
The world's greatest celebration of all things booze is firmly underway and we've got the low-down on all things London Cocktail Week 2015!What.../
London Cocktail Week has launched a week-long residency in Old Spitalfields Market, transforming the whole 1200 square metre market into a huge cocktail village. Expect the unexpected as bartenders pull out the stops to create weird and wonderful concoctions to satisfy cocktail enthusiasts, whilst our favourite brands host masterclasses and cocktail making classes to help us improve our drinking.
Oh, and perhaps, most exciting of all, around 300 of London's best bars will have a special £5 cocktail listed on their menu for wristband holders!
Getting involved with the Wristband.../
Yep, the wristband costs just £10 and gives you access to loads of free events and discounted booze during the week, including aforementioned £5 cocktails! Bag your ticket here: https://billetto.co.uk/events/85929
Some of our favourite Events.../
- 24 Hour Bar Build: creativity and ingenuity take on a whole new meaning on Saturday 10th October as London hosts a party of epic proportions, pitting four international bartending teams against each other to construct a bar and serve some 700 people with cocktails... in just 24 hours! https://drinkup.london/cocktailweek/features/london-meet-your-24hr-bar-build-team/
- 'The Art Of The Old Fashioned' with Woodford Reserve: a one-of-a-kind bar celebrating the classic American cocktail with Old Fashioned's created by some of the world's best cocktail minds... https://drinkup.london/events/the-art-of-the-old-fashioned/
- The Bulleit Whiskey Woody Trailer at Spitalfields Hub: One of our favourite installations, an old-school caravan has been transformed into an awesome bar. Head down every night from 6.30pm for Bulleit Whiskey tasters and masterclasses.
- Mr Lyan vs Sodastream Bar: The UK's leading bartender, Mr Lyan has teamed up with 70's throwback, Sodastream to create a bar that celebrates the cutting edge of mixology with an array of effervescent cocktails! https://drinkup.london/cocktailweek/london/sodastream-mix-pop-up/
- The House Of Angostura: as you'd expect of the Caribbean rum brand, Angostura have taken over the the mezzanine of Spitalfields Market and are basically throwing a week-long party, with DJ's and guest bartenders aplenty! https://drinkup.london/cocktailweek/features/the-house-of-angostura-lcw/