World of Zing is one of the UK’s most innovative food & drink businesses, creating exciting artisan products for the premium food sector.
Since launching in September 2014, the business has received huge amounts of press, including features in The Telegraph, Channel 4 and more. As a result, the business is growing incredibly quickly.
You can find out more at our Social Media Channels or at the following link:
The Role is as follows:
Days: 3-4 days/week
Start Date – end of July, minimum 2 months.
Long-term: The candidate will have the opportunity to go permanent
Location: New Cross, SE14
- Write up copy for newsletter + blog posts
- Put e-newsletter together with special offers and creative ideas for customers
- Liaise with Social Media consultant to ensure they have relevant information
- Keep website updated
- Keep social media channels updated
- One day/week will be dedicated to managing one of our market stalls at one of London’s leading food & drink markets. This is essential to learn about our products, meet our customers and engage with leading industry influencers. This could be on a Weekday or Weekend
- Support the team at high-profile food exhibitions around the country, such as BBC Good Food Show
- Attend occasional food & drink networking events in the evening
- Research and contact potential B2B customers
- Research and potentially activate other marketing opportunities
REMUNERATION – £50/Day
Should the internship prove successful, there is a strong possibility of being offering a permanent role.
- Strong communication skills
- Have an interest in food & drink
- We regularly have food & drink tasting sessions, so specific diets such as being vegetarian, or not drinking alcohol will prove impractical for the role
- Reasonable creative writing ability
- Must have an outgoing personality as there will be opportunities for consumer facing time
- Social Media savvy